Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sunday report on the ocean

we left hampton harbor at 7:00 am out towards the isles 30 miles or so tried marking fish but weren't seeing any so we went south to the northeast hump about 25 miles east of hampton were we caught 60 fish . mostly undersized haddock right at the limit 17 or 18 inches, but was able to boat 7 ,2 of which were 28 inches. also had alot of cod around the limit at22 to 20 inches but put 4 in the boat 2 of which were 12 pounders. had 2 medium sized cusk and also a 10 pound wolfish with big ******* teeth in the boat. great weather and calm conditions. also caught 2 schoolie bass and a 6 pound bluefish inshore. all fish caught were on clams on the bottom from 200 to270 feet of water . hope to get back out their in a couple of weeks after myrtle beach vacation . was only about 5 boats out in that area. "reel it in "

Re: sunday report on the ocean

I could not make it out this weekend to the ocean due to my buddy to busy with other plans plus the NHIS traffic was insane. Did you mark any bait at all?? Sounds like you made pretty good on the GIANT POND!!

CHARLIES CHARTERS [Charlie]

Re: Re: sunday report on the ocean

we marked some bait at the northeast hump with fish all through the water column .we had a great time catching fish andwas great for my first time out that far 30 miles or so and first time this year . can't wait till next time. "reel it in "