Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Monday fishing report

Sounds like a great time Salty. Hope to one day become a RFP myself. I can now only dream of being able to fish during the week. Thanks for the great report and best of luck in the future.

Re: Re: Monday fishing report

Thanks! Cal came up with a good idea with the RFP's. No trouble finding fishing partners during the week any more. I forgot to mention one thing in my report. Don't EVER grab a rod when a fish hits and it's Cal's turn!! I'm still lame from the body check he gave me when I did.
The RFP's did a little Striper fishing today, but I'll let Gray Ghost do the report because he was today's captain. (he even had Captain written on his shirt)

Tight lines,
Salty :O)

Re: Re: Re: Monday fishing report

Count me in if anyone in the RFP club has an open seat for Stripers or Blues.

Salmon slowed down so much for me, I had to go back to work to have fun. I have really fun project going now, working 11 to 12 hours a day and loving it, but I'll retire again for a few days for some Striper or Bluefish action.

Nice when you can be your own boss, you can be on and off again retired as you please, my sons are flexible with me. However, the new CEO (my wife) she's a little harder on me, but not really that bad.

I guess I have to say "Life is good" inspite of my recent whining.

John S.