Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just a crazy question is it us or dose anyone else encounter the same thing?

Why does it happen I go fishing with my buddy Ilucas. every time we go, it seem either the port side of the boat catches all the fish or the starboard side does? It doesn't matter what lures we're using we could be using the same lures at the same depth,etc. one day he gets the fish the next time I do. It seems the same way when ice fishing one guy usually catches the majority of the fish. the message board seem to be a little stagnant so I just thoght I'd try to liven it up with just a silly thought. stay dry and good fishing

Re: just a crazy question is it us or dose anyone else encounter the same thing?

I have had this happen before, but since I have started using scent on lures it happens a lot less. I think before one lure may have had something that was replusive to fish on it and the other didn't gas oil coffe form hands etc. Anyway using scents I seem to be able to get all rods working petty equal if i have right lure speed and depth. Still fish do seem to favor one set up over anther at times Just my opinion here

be well

Glen L