Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sat. report

I got out today on winni been almonst 2 weeks..man it was good to be out there. Talked to someone on chan 12. thanks for the info on the lure. Got 2 real nice salmon at 51ft on the wonderbread. Although, I donkied the first one and lost it at the side of the boat. Got the second one in the boat..ended up with 3 lakers and 4 salmon. Then I got soaked by the rain..
Hope to be out next weekend..
Dan

Re: sat. report

where were you fishing?
thanks

bill

Re: Re: sat. report

I can see why you got wet, we've gotten 3.5 inches of rain in the past 6 hours, (in Holderness) and it is still raining.

Re: Re: Re: sat. report

And rain it did, my son was out til 6:00 Bass fishing in an uncovred Bass boat, those guys ae crazy. I got nervous and went looking for him first in my truck, then in my covered boat.

Finally found him coming out of the Squam River (looking for largies) he wasn't aware that the weather was a big problem, says he fishes in this stuff all the time in tournements, etc.. Thunder and lightning are a different story, he had an empty boat house picked out in the event it got real nasty. Those Bass guys are nuts.

I just about got under the bridge Sunday morning and even less clearance coming in later that morning, water temp on the surface dropped 4 degrees with all that rain water.

How was your weekend, I think the Lake is coming around finally, not because we got a nice one, we had some good action for a change, have to hook up sometime.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: sat. report

Hey John, with both of us on the boat I don't think we ever have to worry about hitting the roof on the bridge LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: sat. report

Hi Dan

That was my Dad out there this moring you were talking to " Salmoneer". They end up with 7 salmon 3 lakers and a rainbow but they had to quit around 10. I was fishing same area yesterday and caught 4 Salmon 2 lakers and missed 2 others between 6am and 9am All petty decent fish. They other lure that has been doing realy well for me the last week or so is a hammered brass top gun with and orange stripe. But this moring a number of other lures were working well too

be well

Glen L
Luna C