Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
minnow progress - sunapee tails

good to hear the new propulsion is up and ready - next sat is minnow shakedown part 2 ? bring the new toys and we'll make it go !
don't believe the merc8 myth - all will be well

fished the lake this am , breezy cool quiet . still no **** fish in here ! baits missing - fish missing - we did learn the smallies prefer gold/orange db's . even tried the trusted worm method - nothing !!

maybe the salmon just miss the minnow smokin around the pond ??!

Rick

Re: minnow progress - sunapee tails

Sunapee is in for real trouble now that "Whip" and his crew of "Young Master Anglers" will soon be back on the pond.
Hope the Boss isn't too mad that you came in a little over budjet. I would suggest a dinner date with your bride Jay, and you could get back in good standing! Come on up and we will go out to the Canoe(:

Re: Re: minnow progress - sunapee tails

Hey, i washed and cleaned out the glastron yesterday and put a $650 tag on it.... sold it today for full price! that'll make the boss happy. No dinner for her now!
Whip

Re: minnow progress - sunapee tails

Hey that sounds great! all parts should be in by friday. Ill bring the natty light,woodchucks and what ever other goody's necessary. I cant F#$% wait. That 8 is sooo quiet and it doesnt smoke?
whip