(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Tuesday Report

West coast trip was great---fished for yellow-tail
around Catalina in early July, back to NH, then off to Ucluelet, BC for kings, halibut, and cod---nice ones! Another trip in the "great fishing adventure
2006" coming up next week-----Labrador and "camping
sauvage".

kenny g

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tuesday Report

Have a nice trip and remember my invite to fish with me on the "Land Of The Giants" is allways open. Maybe drop me a line when you get back, fishing seems to be on the upswing for a great Fall finish .

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tuesday Report

"LAND OF GIANTS"---New Christy Minstrels---1966. One of my favorites! Got me thru Vietnam------

kenny g

Re: Tuesday Report

Just to throw my 2 cents in here fished off the southend of welch monday night and tuesday morining monday night got 3 salmon all 55 down one was petty decent around 18 the otehr 2 were shorts. Fished same area tuesday am caught a 17" laker right off at 45' on wonderbread. than a short laker on lead with a needle fish. and than nothing for an hour or a bit more. So we moved over to 6 mile island. Caught 3 more lakers 2 bass and a large pickerl by 9 oclock all around 40 ft on downriggers anyway sort of a strange catch be we had a good time

Glen L

Re: Tuesday Report

Hello all.. Some info Fished Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday on Charters.. In all (not counting the rats) rats=(small fish under legal lenght) We boated 48 Salmon, Lake Trout and Rainbows... We boated a 5.6 lb lake Trout Tuesday with several 20-23 inch lake trout all coming about 65 feet down over 75-100 foot of water. We boated a 4.92 lb Salmon on Sunday a 4.86 lb Rainbow and several other Salmon from 18-23 inchs. We boated a mixed bag of Salmon and Lake trout on Friday and Saturday with many legal length fish.. All fish coming on DB smelt.. All fish at 2.0 miles per hr and all fish between 35-65 feet of water. The trick for the bigger fish seems to be Early in the AM..Start a little higher up.. Closer to the surface.. then work down as the sun comes up.. Purple, Pink, Copper/Orange and Fuzzy Color change DB seem to be the best..

Good luck... Call the store if you have questions..

Thanks Jason

Re: Re: Tuesday Report

Nice report, thanks for the details. Seems like most are catching the small Salmon with a nice one now and then

I'll be by over the weekend, we have been starting off at 23 and moving down as the morning goes by, but on Squam the bite seems to stop lately by 9:00 and by then we are at 38 to 42. Our best fish last year came from deeper water in August, 47 degrees about 48 to 52 feet seemed to be the best depths then, have not fished there much yet, bite stops too early now, but I think they have the smelt feed bag back on finally..

I'm thinking of coming out of retirement, I never worked so much since I sort of retired, when I had a real job (not retired) I had plenty of time to fish, somethings wrong with that picture.

John S.