Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: The DONKEY is GONE, The DONKEY is GONE!!

Adrien... I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about the "booger on a q-tip" technique? That was suppose to be top secret. Hehehe

You know, I was kind of wondering why/how the smelly jelly looked brand new? Didn't even give it a thought that I hadn't seen you use scents before.
Now that you say you've gone three years without it, I think I'm gonna stop. In all honesty I HATE the smell of that stuff. I always forget to put it on half the lures anyways... so what the heck. I'll just skip it and not have the ol' "stinkfinger" all day.

When you say you're always changing your approach, you aren't kidding. I think every time I've been with you we've used new and sometimes experimental techniques. Only once have I seen one of your experiments not produce....
Todays array of lines was pretty spectacular. As Tom said, it was amazing how we had that many lines in the water without a single tangle. (Well, we had one, but it was minor and happened while fighting a fish not just while trolling)
Folks, we had 10-12 lines in the water a great deal of the day (Yes, 6 fisherpeople on board) That's a lot of opportunity for tangles, but Adriens spreading and stacking techniques made the day a joy. And no... there were no planer boards used! This guy is impressive!

Long story short... like Dave said... if you have time book a charter with Adrien. You will learn sooo much just watching him. It really is amazing what he pulls off on that boat.

Thanks Adrien. Peace out! (LOL)

Re: Re: Re: The DONKEY is GONE, The DONKEY is GONE!!

Great job guys!
Nice fish Dave, nice to see you learned some things from Adrien and especally Amber(:

Re: Re: Re: Re: The DONKEY is GONE, The DONKEY is GONE!!

Good thing I did not ask you adrien for the ocean trip because we were going to shoot for Yesterday but late last week I was scheduled to go to the doctors so I never got back to you. Great news for dave on the donkey getting cut free and looks like a good time for his daughter as well!!

Charlies charters [charlie]

Re: Re: Re: Re: The DONKEY is GONE, The DONKEY is GONE!!

Thanks Bob, I'm always learning from Amber LOL she comes up with new things every day, as far as learning from Adrian, Yeah i learned a few things but as fast as that boy moves i would have needed a video camera to learn everything LOL He set's up 3 rods to my one LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL DAve FRom up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The DONKEY is GONE, The DONKEY is GONE!!

UN-Donkey Dave, Pic of Amber made my day! U got a nice fish too, only thing missing is you should have a PINK hat!w-fat

Re: Re: The DONKEY is GONE, The DONKEY is GONE!!

NICE FISH CONGRATS