Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heading to Canada!!!!!!!!

I got the big fish fever now LOL!!!!!!! Going on a 3 day mini fishing vacation up to Lake Memphremagog in Canada Gonna try to catch a bigger laker then the one i got LOL I will leave a nice detailed results post when i return, Have a Great Weekend Everyone and Good Luck Fishing!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Heading to Canada!!!!!!!!

Dave I need your schedule seems like you fish more than work. Thats a good plan I have to admit!!!!!!!!
Have a good time in Canada.

Charlies charters [Charlie]

Re: Re: Heading to Canada!!!!!!!!

If you ever need a partner, Dave is always ready (now able) and willing to go and if it's a tough Lake like Squam, he's got plenty of patience, in short a good guy to go fishing with.

Sometimes he has to bring his daughter Amber, mom works (someone has to) but she's a little doll, never complains and loves to go fishing.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Heading to Canada!!!!!!!!

LOL Dave - if you want a monster laker try jigging in addition to trolling. A crippled herring or other heavy lure on a reel with a line counter is ideal. Dose it with scent. Find the fish on sonar and drift over them and jig in the depth range they are hanging out. I've heard some real monsters are caught that way. I'm going to give this a shot at Moosehead in a couple weeks...good luck. - Eric H.

Re: Re: Heading to Canada!!!!!!!!

LOL Hey Charlie I go to school full time since i got injured at my old job, this is my first summer without crutches in two years, and i don't have any classes this summer just doing an online computer internship for one of my Prof at the college, so needless to say I've been making up for two years of little if no fishing LOL And I've been loving every minute of it cause i know i probably won't have another summer like this till i retire LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Dave, you paid your dues the past two years reading about everyone's fishing trips, etc. while you had to sit at home on cruthes, etc.. Good for you, I think I speak for most everyone on the message board when I say "we are all very happy for you".

There's still 2 months of seasons best fishing yet to come, "Go for it"

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Heading to Canada!!!!!!!!

Don't worry John I'll def. be taking you up on the offer to come down to squam again no matter how slow it is, Yes Adrian helped me to get rid of my Donkey but that big Silver Boy/girl is still waiting for me at Squam LOL Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Good deal dave I Wish you the best and glad to hear your doing very well fishing this season.

Charlies charters [charlie]

Keep up the good work, Dave. Glad you are able to make up for those two years of non-fishing. Tight lines and study hard.