Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A question on the rules

Just realized my mistake... there are 5 or 6 names posting from the same IP address. I wasn't smart enough to realize that at first. So, I mistakenly thought it was the first person I found that showed up from that address. (Therefore my apologies to wantsbigfish who is posting from the same place as you.)
As far as being a kiss--- you're wrong. I have no reason to be one. I have my own boat and equipment... The reason I chimed in is there's nothing I hate more than someone being called a liar. Espescially someone as straightforward and honest as the guy you've mentioned here. It has nothing to do with "questions"... ask questions all you want. I was upset by you saying you "didn't believe" what he was saying and then turning around and saying you weren't calling him a liar. ???
The whole thing about the guide came up because there was one here in the past that was making false accusations about people here... nothing to do with him not agreeing with techniques etc... and I was reminded of him. He liked using aliases.
Also, I think you are wrong in assuming most of the guys here are close friends... from what I've seen, its not that way. We just have a common interest of fishing. Yes some of us have created friendships here by meeting up for fishing on eachothers boats... but I don't think any of us is close friends with "the large majority". We just happen to enjoy talking fishing on this board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A question on the rules

Oops I guess I opened a huge can of worms with a small comment, in error I might add.

Sorry everyone, let's forget it and move on, this is a great site with realtively no arguments, very rare for this type of list or talk group, a testamonial for the type of people that use it.. LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY.

Sorry,

John S.
(who changed his mind and will go north for the rest of the weekend)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A question on the rules

Before we close this I just want to state that I was not calling the guy a Liar. I was merely saying I find what he said hard to believe, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. Also I respect the guys talents. I just find it hard to believe (again that is not calling him a liar) that fishing over twentyfive year the man has never once even tried some kind of smell atractant on any lure. but if he hasn't then great it really is no big deal. but as fisherman we usually try any once to better our sport like trying a new lure how do we know they don't work if we don't try them at least once????? I mean the top gun wasn't out when he first started and he had been catching fish with what he already had why would he try that same thing with the smelly stuff. So with that I hope we can end this at least I know I will say no more about it, we'll just have to agree to disagree. happy fishing and good luck