(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fri. Fishing Report TOP GUNS RULE!!

That's AWESOME Guys!!!

I have had action like that a few times and know the feeling, it doesn't get any better than that i bet you are still smiling, i would be!!

Re: Re: Fri. Fishing Report TOP GUNS RULE!!

Rainbow, I believe Shep Browns on Meredith Neck is still free? I haven't been there in a while... only thing you'll need to check on is parking.

Re: Re: Re: Fri. Fishing Report TOP GUNS RULE!!

The only issue I had at shep browns is a dent on the right rear of my truck a couple of years ago [HIT AND RUN OF COURSE] I was ****** of course. I feel ames is worth the 20.00 you can spread out the parking. Hey salty good deal on a great day. Moving around like you did allways seems to put fish in the box!!! My honda 9.9 keeps a good charge on my single batterie but I do not have electric riggers like you do I only run speed and temp, radio, vhf radio, lowrance, sometime GPS.

Charlies charters [charlie]

Re: Re: Re: Fri. Fishing Report TOP GUNS RULE!!

They started charging $10-15 at Shep Browns a couple years ago but if you launch real early or late there might be no one there to charge you...

Re: Fri. Fishing Report TOP GUNS RULE!!

Hey Salty,

I see a 6 or 7 pounder in your near future, your hitting them pretty good lately. With those numbers a big one is sure to be among them before the seasons out, if not sooner, keep up the good work.

Glad to hear the RFP is working out for allot of guys, I would love to invite a few guys out on Squam on my boat, but let's not go there, maybe in August ??

John S.