Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
33 Sunday Slow today...

Slow today tough tough fishing. Caught some Rats and and a few nice Lakers but that was all. Be on again Sunday...

Cool Water

I'll be out tomorrow, Wednesday for a charter

that's too bad bro, but i hear tomorrow is going to be AWESOME, you told the fish i got an air conditioned livewell, right? OH MAN!! they will be jumping in the boat!!!!!!

Re: I'll be out tomorrow, Wednesday for a charter

Good luck Adrien, I was just gonna call ya to see what was happening. I was going to offer for you to come up and fish on my boat... maybe next time.

Got so hot today, I called it quits at 11 and Becky and I went up to Newfound. We were pretty much just going sightseeing as I hadn't been on that lake in a few years. Well, she agreed to a couple hours of trolling... muhahaha

Trolled with four lines from 12:30 til 3:30 and pulled in the Newfound Trifecta! First fish in the boat (By Becky) nice fat 18" laker (56feet down on orange/copper needlefish)... Second fish landed (me) a small 13-14" salmon (62feet down on rangely db)... Third fish in the boat 17" fat and mean rainbow (38feet down orange/silver/white homemade)
After that it was a free for all... landed a couple short lakers and lost a short salmon at the back of the boat... had one "triple", but trying to keep out of the water skiiers way ended up not landing any of the three! Sheesh... I thought they (water skiiers)were suppose to avoid me???
Was very fun and definitely didn't expect that much action at mid day. Kept Becky entertained for a couple hours and then they shut down... last 45 minutes not even a bite.
Ran one rigger at 38 feet the whole time, but only managed the one rainbow on it... Rest of the fish came from 56 to 66 feet. Did try targetting fish we were seeing down at 80 feet, but couldn't entice a bite. Most of our time was spent in 90 to 140 feet.

I just might have to go back there... soooon. Hehe