Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moosehead

Heading up to Moosehead for two weeks starting 8/12. Last year I had my first real concentrated effort using the "Fishing Lake Winni" trolling methods on Moosehead and I did pretty well with a nice mix of salmon, lakers and even a couple nice brookies. I'd be curious as to what experiences anyone else has had up at Moosehead. I found a couple hot spots (mouth of Moose river, inside "bowl" near Kineo, and near Deer Is.) but I'd be interested in any other locations to try or other tips. I still have not made it to Winni this year, so Moosehead will have to do! Hopefully I'll make a Winni trip in the fall. Thanks to anyone who responds.

Eric H.

Re: Moosehead

Eric... I have never been to Moosehead... but searched past pages for info for you. Only thing I happened upon was two pages back. Looks like the answers they gave you that time were probably the only ones they had? Good luck. Wish I could help.

Re: Re: Moosehead

Thanks for the effort Slip. I'll be a pioneer of sorts. I've got a few places I know are good and will do some exploring and report back.

-Eric H.