Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday report, back to reality

Hit the big pond again this morning, fished 5-8 am, Black Point area. What a difference 48 hours makes. Numerous "short" salmon plus 3 keepers to 19", 2 lakers, 1 to 22", a 15" rainbow and a huge white perch at 9 colors on a silver/green stripe DB (took that lure off quick). 2 keeper Salmon came at 45 -50" off the rigger, mini gun smelt, and the other 1 off the lead, 8 colors, NH Guide DB.
Lakers came early at 9 colors, mini gun smelt and the rainbow at 7 colors copper/red head TG.
It was good to speak with Travis and Craig (Slip knot), I think they did allot better than we did. A beautiful morning on the lake nonetheless.

Re: Sunday report, back to reality

Yeah, good talking with you as well. The chatter on the radio reminded me of derby weekend! There were times when there wasn't a radio break for like 10 minutes it seemed. Everyone sounded quite upbeat... and why not? Hey, we were fishing right?
Days like this make it so much fun. Just hearing everyone else talking and catching fish brings it to a different level. I've been getting used to the weekday fishing when you might hear one or two other people all morning. Guess there is a good side to weekend fishing. (As long as we beat the water skiiers, jet skiiers and such! LOL)
Take care