Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Want to rent a cottage or lake house on Moosehead

Hi all! I'm looking to rent a cottage or lake house on Moosehead or any lake in Me. next summer for one to two weeks. Any info such as names, phone #'s, prices, etc. would be great.

Re: Want to rent a cottage or lake house on Moosehead

check out jordan realty in standish maine tel#207 787 3800, thier agency one office is right next door to jordans store. they can give you alot of info on fishing sebago at the store . we stayed for a week at an excellent rental w/a dock for overnight tie up
$1300.00. put a post out to fishlessman on this site he is up in that area, and was a great help to me. we are definetly going back next year. also google maine vacation rentals.

ilucas

Fishook: We stay at Wilson's which is right on Moosehead adjacent to the dam that drains to the East Outlet of the Kennebec. Heading there for 2 weeks myself this weekend. YAHOO. You can moor your boat right on their dock and come and go as you please. Cabins are rustic but nice and its only about 10 min from Greenville where they've got food, great fishing / sports shop, restaurants for the rainy days.
Ask for Scott Snell -- he run's the place with his wife Allison and he's very knowledgeable about fishing Moosehead for trout and salmon

Wilsons:

1-800-817-2549
RT. 15 - Rockwood Rd.
Greenville Jct., Maine 04442
Tel: 207-695-2549
http://www.wilsonsonmooseheadlake.com/

Try Lawrence's Lakeside Cabins and Guide Service In Rockport Maine right on Moosehead (207)-534-7709. Fantastic people ,cabins and location. Dock your boat right there on their docks. Bait and stores just down the road. Very , very nice cabins with everything you need.And very reasonable. Check them out at lawrencescabins.com We have been going there for a week of iceout fishing every spring for 10+ years