Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winni Sat. AM Report

After reading all the posts, I had to take a trip down and see for myself. Fished fom Daylight to about 10:30 landed 8 Salmon all legal biggest being 23" a good solid 4 lbs., 10 Lake Trout bigget being 22" and one 2.5 lb white perch which was a surprise.
It did get real bumpy where I was fishing, 2' to 3'waves with occasional 4 footer which would come over the bow (A first for me on Winni).

Speed 1.8 to 2.2
Downrigger depth: 35 to 45
Leadcore Depth: 7 to 8 1/2 olors
Lures: Suttons,Topguns,Mooselocks,NK 28 lite

Re: Winni Sat. AM Report

What is a NK28 lite?
Sounds like a great day for you. Was it just you?
We were out by the broads, Diamond, Welch and Rattlesnake... probably passed you somewhere.
We were the white cuddy with hardtop that had three goofy guys bouncing around the back deck.

Re: Re: Winni Sat. AM Report

NK 28 lite is a spoon made by Northern King Lures and is about the size of a Sutton 61/topgun. NK is mostly popular for King Salmon Tackle but they make this little guys too. I was in that same area (Mostly Rattlesnake) all morning, I was in my Smokercraft walk-thru. All lures were about equal when we hit the right area it was a fire drill. We did even land one successful quad w/2 guys.

Re: Re: Re: Winni Sat. AM Report

Sweet... haven't had a true "quad" on my boat EVER. Good for you.

Thanks for the info on the NK. I had seen it posted before and have been wondering what it was.