Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gonna have withdrawls...

Well I'm headed north past Bar Harbor for about 10 days. The locals say the Stripers are around, not thick but around. If anyone can find them from shore I'm confident I can. Got a nice place right on the beach so the rods will be soaking I gaurentee you that.Got my self a fire and clamming permit, the kids will love that. No darn computer though. Did I mention the 10 days? Like some of you I won't mention any LOL,Sampson,Ilucas,YoAdrian names I'm really gonna go crazy without checking the site 50 times a day. I might not post as often as others but let me tell you nothing not one letter of a word gets by me on this site. Really gonna miss my fix but I thought ahead see. I took an extra day off from work when I get back to catch myself up. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts I don't know why. She's always saying "What the heck are you doing now you just checked the site 5 minutes ago? Are you sure ther's no girls on that site?" Hey there's an idea Salmonitis and Cool Water. Talk about taking it to a new level. Alright well I'm off ands tight lines guys. I have a feeling I might have to find the local library during the week and get my fix. Sad isn't it?

Re: Gonna have withdrawls...

Not sad... just dedicated. Right?

Have a great trip.

Re: Re: Gonna have withdrawls...

If you're going to have an addiction, this is a great one to have.
Hope you have an enjoyable vacation.
Cal

Re: Re: Re: Gonna have withdrawls...

like slipknot said best addiction to have Fishing and Hunting and keeping in touch with good people Have a Great Vacation and Here's hoping ya get some Huge Stripers Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North