Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Friday fishing with John H Salmonon (On Winni)

Is that a tuna you have on????

Re: Re: Re: Friday fishing with John H Salmonon (On Winni)

After 4 or five LDR's I was playing it very carefully. Actually on one of the fish one of the hooks on a tandem fly broke off and the fish with it. A while later about half a mile away caught the same fish. It had the other half of the fly in his mouth.

Salty

Thanks Gus. You must have a great camera because you were always quite a ways away from us. (I can understand why with Sampson driving)

Salty

Re: Re: Re: Friday fishing with John H Salmonon (On Winni)

Now that's an understatement LOL but he must have had an easier time steering that then that 26ft luxury liner of his LOL Hey Salty, when fishing a fly or streamer on your leadcore do you just tie the fly on your leader the same way you would a lure???????? never tryed that before and was curious as to how you do it Thanks for the info i appreciate it, P.S. Maybe i'll get to make up that day with you before the season is over LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday fishing with John H Salmonon (On Winni)

Yep, I just tied them straight to the leader. The invitation still stands.

Salty

Re: Friday fishing with John H Salmonon (On Winni)

Hey Salty,

As allways we had a great time aboard the Peggy C. I still can't figure out how we lost track of who's turn it was so much, there was just the two of us ????????

Thanks for twisting my arm to change out fishin date to Winni (didn't take much twisting, hardly any in fact)

I'm not used to that kind of action as you know, I had to go back to Squam and rest for 2 days, howveer after that, now I need another fix again soon.

Nice talking to Matty (Hooked on Salmon) out there Friday, truly one of the gentle giants of the Winni Charter Fleet. Thanks fir giving Salty a few pointers (he needed it, LOL) only kidding, but your tips made my day.

Hey Dave, go out with Salty before the summmer is over, he'll put ya into some fish, he's hard man, but I think you can handle him.

Have a lead on a great trailer, so I may be down on Winni quite a bit in September, a few logistic problems to work out after I buy it, but we'll work it out. It's up in your neck of the woods Dave, I'll send you some photos, looks great, if you look at it for me and say it's all there, "The 3 Amigos" (you, Slipknot and I) may be on Winni this week or next.

Then if they will join me, it will be pay back time for all my good buddies that have taken me out on Winni the past few years when I needed a fix..

John S.

WEll send me the pictures already LOL And give me the address if ya got it and i will go look at it Like i said Most probably then not Either myself or someone close to me knows the person, up in my neck of the woods if you fart 5 miles down the road they know about it before you do the return 5 miles LOL Either give me a call at home tonight (Didn't go fishing so I'm watching DVD's with the wife and kid) (Would have rather gotten soak and wet fishing LOL) Throw me a shout!!!!!!!!!! 752-7521 home #### Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North