Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunapee

I must be doing something wrong....... fished from 4:00 pm till 8:30 with 6 lines, all my best and all we caught were 2 red eyes and a shaker.... im gonna pull my boat and head to Newfound. I cant believe how this lake has changed? what were you using?
Whipster

Re: Re: Sunapee

Spook DB's. White/orange. Black spook tape on the orange side, orange spook tape on the white side, eyes on both sides, orange flicker, single hook.
The other one (I got ripped off early) was white/pink, with black spook on the pink side and pink spook on the white side, eyes on both sides, with a silver flicker.
Only (3) lures I used. Fished the hog, got them between 29-62, with the bigger salmon coming at 62 at 930am. Lots of bait that headed to the bottom early.

Popeye

Re: Re: Sunapee

Whip,

Must be you and me, I can't catch a cold on Squam most days now. Saturday (4 lines) 4 or 5 Runts, Sunday (1 line)1 runt, 11 hours trolling..

However Saturday we had what felt like the biggest fish of the season on, 300 feet back, got him with 30' of the boat and GONE, a realy strong heavy fish ????? And in Squam you don't get a second chance, lucky enought to get a first crack at em. He's still in there if anyone dares to try and allot more just like him, but leave your fish finder home, you will get ill when you see what's in there that wont bite.

Salty did not mention in his report, I think we had 16 by 9:00, lines, non-stop..

John S.