Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"King Me"

Off for the big pond tommorrow, it's been like waiting for christmas!! Good luck here, see you all on the pond in September!!
John, don't give up on those giants yet!!
May the king and wind Gods be with us!! Good luck to all that are going, will be on 68/69, give us a jingle.

Popeye

Re: "King Me"

May the fish God's be with you!!! I will keep an eye out for you and the other locals on the leaderboard. Wish I could be there with you. My turn is coming after the LOC. A lot less combat fishing in front of big Salmon River the weekend after Labor Day. If you see Red Hook Charters, 27 Penn Yan. Say Hi for me. That is my friend Rob Horst. If you need or want to share some tips, he is a super nice guy. He is out of Mike's Marina.
Screamers to you!!

Brad

Leave some kings for me!!! I will be out the labor day week.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Charlie

New Moon this week, good luck. I'm going to give Squam a try Wednesday for the new Moon. The Giants are still in there and that's where it seems they want to stay.

We'll fish with ya next month.

I'll give ya a call.

John S.

Re: Re: "King Me"

Good Luck Popeye May the Fishing God's be with you, Have Fun and let's see somebody from our board win this thing!!!!!!!!!! God I just about pooped myself catching my big fish Can't even imagine what it would be like to catch one of those Monsters!!!!!!!!!! Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Good luck John. "May the scales of a 45lber infest your boat." Ghandi told me this once.

Re: Re: "King Me"

Thanks all.....Having a pretty decent year, maybe.......at least to place...

There is nothing sweeter than a screamer at daybreak the first morning.....What a rush!!!

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: "King Me"

Well little bro, another year I don't make it to the big O - catch enough for both of us - you probably will anyway. I'll give you a call some morning from the office so you can say"Gotta go - just got a hit"
Be safe and have fun
later
Bro