Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling Cody Dodds

Cody
Did you guys get into the rainbows last night? I am gonna sweeten the deal a bit - Buy the Islander at or near my price and I will throw in that 14 foot aluminum boat that is sitting on the ground in the yard. Depending on my schedule this coming weekend there is probably Newfound trip in my plans, early in and early out. Are you guys interested in coming along and teaching an old man a few tricks? Departing lebanon at 04:30AM whichever day it is.. Should be good fishing, rain and low temps in the forecast and a new moon. Let me know
bill

Re: Calling Cody Dodds

That does sound like a pretty sweet deal! My father and I are still thinking about how we could work it. As for the rainbows it was slow I hooked into a good one and snapped my leader... but I had witnesses haha. Fishing would be a blast this weekend. My friend that you met doesnt like the early mornings but my father im sure would like to come if that fine with you...(and I think you would be doing the teaching haha)

Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

oh forgot one thing... I have a football scrimmage on saturday so I couldnt go that day... and if sunday doesnt work out then maybe well get out another time

Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Cody
Your Dad is more than welcome - maybe we all learn a little from each other. I'll let you know when I hear from my weekend job.
later
bill

Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Are you John or Dicks kid??? Football scrimage.....Oh yes....I coached Hanover football from 81-86...
You don't play hockey???

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Yeah I play football and Hockey and fish. My father is John and we started fishing for salmon just a couple years ago and are starting to get the hang of it. You should come see a game sometime!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Cody
I have to work Saturday which means Newfound Sunday - you in?
later
bill
Givem e a yell on the cell - 398-6265

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling Cody Dodds

Im in! Ill call ya later on in the week