Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last day on the big pond 9-30-06 good things that happened this year.

I managed to get out for the last day even though my damaged back said no dont do it!!!! Anyhow I caught only 1-Laker from about 7:ooam to 11:ooam Along with 5 releases with nobody home. The biggest catch this season started this EARLY spring as I trolled into an area called THE SPOT and salty was already there and travis was coming across the lake into THE SPOT as it was called. A few comments were made between salty and travis about the boat with the blue canvis. My Buddie and I were laughing quite hard at the comments as we listened to them on the radio. This is where the big catch was and it all began for myself........ wwwfishlakewinni.com I would like to thank the following people I have Talked to and met. Travis.. your a good dude and excellent fisherman I will stop in and see you this seson at your work. Adrien..I thank you for helping me with the picture groups on Msn and enjoyed talking to you on the big pond Just hearing your voice makes me laugh. Salty.. Same as above plus I need to learn the shrimp chumming technique you talk about I will stop in and see you as well. Dave from up north..We only spoke for a little bit on the radio but really enjoyed your comments and little jokes here and there. Brian [reel it in] I hope to hook up this ice fishing season if we get ice and enjoyed Talking to you every sunday. Slipknot.. Thanks for the advice on my deck and will be talking to you soon. John sampson.. We only replyed to each other on the site but I really like how you try so hard at squam for those big salmon. Pictures show that your time put in produces!! Salmoneer..I enjoyed chatting with you the last 3-weeks of the season and looking forward to next year. Rattlesnake..Hope to run into you this winter if you are on the snake during the weekend. I Have been lucky to get involved here on this site. My production on salmon fishing has improved quite a bit due to the excellent people on this site. So in closing This site was my biggest catch......

Thank you Charlies charters [Charlie]

Re: Last day on the big pond 9-30-06 good things that happened this year.

A big 10-4 on the biggest catch, wish I thought of that.

Beware, when Salty says he's in Center Harbor, he could in reality be anywhere but Center Harbor, LOL. Or a green fly aint allways green.

A little white lie never hurt anyone.

John S.

Re: Re: Last day on the big pond 9-30-06 good things that happened this year.

had a great time talking to you this season and will give you a shout when it's time to go ice fishing , I usually make my way out of roberts cove and fish by moose and ship island and also at newfound lake. would like to try some other spots on the lake . "reel it in" p,s hope your back gets better.