Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Redneck Honeymoon / Reports

back to work after 3 days fishing the lake ontario tribs - HIGH water !! no fishing in the oswego , hit the salmon and smaller brooks , landed a bunch of half rotten kings but no steelies or browns .it was great just to be up there without the hassles of daily life !
spent some quality time watching the little woman doing push-ups in the river , took her a couple days to get her river legs - points made now - headed back up before turkey day with "the boys" to get serious -

may have and empty bed for the next run (nov19-21) anyone interested let me know

Rick

Re: Redneck Honeymoon / Reports

Rick I used to fish the turkey day weekend up in Osewgo for years and it's not as crowded as in October I fished the wall and the locks across from the wall.The steelies and browns are in there pretty good that time of the year.I have a web site that tell you the water rate for the Osewgo river I will try to post it for you if I can find it.I also have a couple of sites from Lake Ontario that you could post and ask how they are hitting for that weekend if you like.Good luck when you head up.

Erin