Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: NH Buck

nice deer and nice shot. its great when everything comes together like it is supposed to

Re: Re: Re: Re: NH Buck

Congrat's Popeye, that's exactly how its done Good Job, I've never seen someone call one in rattling that's gotta be pretty cool, I've seen it on T.V. but never in person I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to have one come to rattling that's got to be Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Have a Great Turkey Day everyone!!!!!!!!!! I'm eating Turkey and Drinking some frosty cold one's After this Crazy week from Hell I need it LMAO Take CAre God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up NOrth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NH Buck

I wonder if rattling, will work with Salmon ?????

Have a nice day Dave, and get a big one soon otherwise we'll have to invite Popeye along for the Derby feast on my Barge..probably will anyhow, can't wait.

Just heading out to dinner now, enjoy all.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congrat's Popeye, that's exactly how its done Good Job, I've never seen someone call one in rattling that's gotta be pretty cool, I've seen it on T.V. but never in person I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to have one come to rattling that's got to be Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Have a Great Turkey Day everyone!!!!!!!!!! I'm eating Turkey and Drinking some frosty cold one's After this Crazy week from Hell I need it LMAO Take CAre God Bless and Good Hunting LOL Dave From up NOrth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NH Buck

Thanks everyone....Hope you all had a great turkey day.
Capt Sampson,
If I got done early, I would have to go back to work!!!

Dave, it is such a rush when it works, but there are countless times when it does not, especially here in NH.
I took my 16 year old out tonight who wanted me to rattle him in one.....We had fun, but saw nothing. It will be harder now with the bow, but I'm out for the rest of the week. Carl/Bill/Danny/and the G-man still have to get one, so I guess I'll be the doggy all weekend!!!!

Thanks Adrien for the posting...
Good luck everyone. The big boys are out traveling down here now. Saw 8 does today at 1215 when I went up on the hill to get all the stuff I left there yesterday.
The kids and I put the camera out yesterday. When I went up today, it had taken 11 Pics already, and there were like 6 trees all hooked up.....It will be interesting to see what else I got on film.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NH Buck

I hear ya on taking your time for the right one, it sure looked like a dandy.

Speaking of taking time, yesterday at our Thanksgiving dinner I asked my niece where Bob, her significant other, was. "Oh he went up to our place in Plymouth deer hunting". They had just bought a nice log cabin, etc. the main purpose was for hunting, etc.

So I asked has he got one yet this year, she says "no, he's never got one in 23 years". She said it like it's to be expected, like they are hard to find, scarce, etc.. I told her all my fishing buddies get 2, 3 or more every year and that they see so many they wait for just the right one. She said he's only seen one this year. I know he fishes some, but not that hard, maybe he takes the same approach to deer hunting ???? Oh well, sounds like the Plymouth area Deer are safe, from Bob anyhow.

John S.
"Whos' a little bigger today than yesterday"