Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Western Lake Ontario fishing site

I agree with YOAdrien I'm still waiting on a return call for info.But Adrien your right about the brighter colors I keep forgetting it will be spring most of my info I have is for summer time when there fishing down a little deeper.But from what I have read all of the brighter colors work like brite green flor.red and I guess the steelies love a little pink in the lures also but then again what do I know it will be a new adventure for me also.I'm hoping for that call today.He might know where we could get dock space out there.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Western Lake Ontario fishing site

Here is a site for marina's and ramps for the Niagara area.the othe site has links for that area also.
http://www.niagara-usa.com/fish/marinas.html

http://www.olcottfishing.com/links.html
There is alot of stuff to read during the winter.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Western Lake Ontario fishing site

Dave,
We met at the gathering in the spring, my wife Ruth and I sat with you and John at the same table. Ruth can't go to the big lake in the spring so I need a net man who can also catch fish to take her place. Just my son Glen and I going so we have room if you are interested. If not than let me know and I will put out the envite to someone else. Sharing info and sharing space is what this site is all about, and making good friends.

Ernie & Glen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Western Lake Ontario fishing site

You can Def. count me in if ya got the room Wooo Hoooo thanks for the early Christmas Present I love This Site I ain't gonna be able to sleep at all tonight be to busy waiting for spring to get here LOL Take Care God Bless and Now I'm really Dreaming of 4/1/07 to get here LOL Dave From up North