Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ontario this spring

I have a tentative plan to visit the Niagara Bar Between the 29 of april and the 3rd of may. At least a few days of that 5 day window.

I can't always stick to a plan this far ahead of time because farming is a fickle business. Too wet, too dry, too cold, you get the point but this is the 5 or so days before the Spring LOC starts on Friday May 4th. I would rather go before the derby pressure hits, makes things easier getting around, getting rooms, launching, and parking.

There are probably 6 boats so far heading out for that time window from Here. It will be fun to have a nice big group of friends out there slammin' swamp donkeys!!!

Mac with a great Spring Bar KING!

Re: Ontario this spring

YOAdrien,
I can't wait for spring and I know Dave can't either.
Full speed ahead it will be a blast.
Ernie Glen Dave
the whole crew is ready.

Re: Re: Ontario this spring

My mouth is drooling already looking at that Picture UGHHHHHHHHHh Thanks alot Adrien I'm not gonna be able to concentrate on my Anthropology test tonight now LOL Be to busy dreaming of catching on of those monsters UGHHHHHHHh i can see it now (Answer to question 1 on tonight's test Catch Swamp Donkey at the end of April UGHHHHHHHHHHHH) God i am so excited about this trip i can't even put it into words HURRY UP AND GET HERE APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Really wishing April would get here FAST now!!!!!!!! LOL Dave From up North