Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was that the Grey Ghost at Wendy's today

There was a fellow at Wendy's in Tilton today with a Lund hat on and was driving a white Ford F350 dually.I said to wife that guy looks familiar.JUST WONDERING?95RN

Re: Was that the Grey Ghost at Wendy's today

Spies all over the place!!!!! Yes, that was I. Were you sitting two tables away?

Re: Re: Was that the Grey Ghost at Wendy's today

Gus you sure shot that diet today-burgers (and probably fries) at Wendy's, peanut butter candies and nuts at Salty's. Shame, shame, shame. So much for New Year's resolutions. Good thing you had to climb in and out of the car today to get your exercise.
Cal

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Spies all over the place!!!!! Yes, that was I. Were you sitting two tables away?

I don't know how far away we were sitting,my back was towards you my wife was facing your direction.I noticed your Lund hat when we arrived and when you left then I saw you go by in the white Ford dually and the light went on in my head,I think I know of that guy.

Re: Was that the Grey Ghost at Wendy's today

I think Trav and AJ should make some "Fish Lake Winni.com" hats, so nobody can sneak around without being seen.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

There was a fellow at Wendy's in Tilton today with a Lund hat on and was driving a white Ford F350 dually.I said to wife that guy looks familiar.JUST WONDERING?95RN

GREAT IDEA, John Doc