Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank You RFP's

Will there be the winni.com shirts there to buy or should we just order one?Any info would be great.Thanks

Erin

Re: Thank You RFP's

That's cutting it close guys, I read my flight information (without my glasses) and I thought we came back on the 25th. Put my glasses on amd found that it's the 23rd, I'll be there.

Looking forward to meeting allot of the new members.

What a winter, no time for anything, I haven't touched any of my gear since I put it up in October. Last winter I was spending hours every day, all winter on fishing stuff.

So busy this year hardly think about it.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Travis and I would like to thank the retired fishing partners for getting the ball rolling for the annual Fishlakewinni.com gathering! It will be taking place on Sunday March, 25th at the Laconia American Legion. We are still in the process of lining up speakers and a food menue, It will be a cash bar to avoid confusion with the not yet established cover charge for the food and room fee. Anyone with any ideas for the meeting are welcome and encouraged! One thought from Cal is to bring the "Take a kid Fishing" program to the next level. Once again we thank the elite RFP's!
Thank you all for your input, A.J. & Travis

Re: Re: Thank You RFP's

Shirts will be available!

Cool Water

Re: Re: Re: Thank You RFP's

Hi Bob,

A shirt I need, but size can be a problem for some of us, I can buy one now and it may or mayn ot fit in June ???? However hats seem to fit everyone OK. I'm working on the shirt size ?

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Shirts will be available!

Cool Water

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thank You RFP's

Thanks Cool Water.

Erin