Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beer

Sorry to hear.... keep in mind the old saying Plenty of fish in the sea or lake that is.......

Charlie

Re: Re: Beer

Its probably better off not going thru with it and being miserable later .This is from experience I did it it cost lots of money loss of house it could be a lot worse keep yout chin up itl be better .

Jeff

Re: Beer

Hey Rob,

Tough break, but as others indicated, it may be for the best in the long run, better now than after a house, children, etc.

Time does heal most all wounds, right now a beer and a good listener might help some, but too much beer will only make you feel worse and could lead to other trouble, be carefull.. Sorry I live so far, I'd sit with ya for a bit and have a beer, but it's about 2 hours drive.

Don't take any advice from Travis, fishing OK, but man/woman relationships, forget it, LOL. Or get his old girl friend's number, she likes to fish, only trying to make a little jest here.

Good luck and hang in there, hard thing to hear frok someone, but she may have done you a favor.

John S.d

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If anyone is looking for a friendly place to have a beer. I willbe in the area. I need a litle supptort myself as my fiance just told me that we are through. I am in the Moultonborough area you can reach me at 781-603-8514. Please lend a fellow LLS fisherman some support. I could really use all of your help on this board. She was present when I caught my first laker.....I have beeen completely caught off gausrd by this...I have always been supportive of this board and now I am asking ffor support.
Thank you.
Rob
781-603-8514

Re: Re: Beer

There is a reason for everything, brother....Must not have been a keeper!!!F,F,F,F,forget them!!!

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Beer

Don't waste too much time grieving for this one my friend - if she was a keeper you would have "landed" her. Sometimes you just don't realize that you are better off until you get a few years down the road and look back. Take my word for it (2 marriages, one broken engagement) someday you will look around at how great your life is and you will want to send her a thank you note.
later
Throbbin Rods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Beer

God Throbin Rods are you getting old!!!!!!
Should be able to join the club pretty soon!!!!

Popeye

Five Rules For A Man To Have A Happy Life

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.

Hang in there Link. The right one will come along.