Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

Woooo Hoooo The Pat's look like the team from year's past Wooo Hooo Watch out Charger's you ain't gonna know what Hit ya Woooo Hooooo LOL Dave prediction Pats 21 Chargers 10 Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Re: Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

YES I CAN DAVE.............PATRIOTS!!!!! Thats why we call it play-offs........WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Charlie

Re: Re: Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

just got back from the game, had great time, got to keep this thing rolling. very tough game next week, Belichek is going to have to come up w/ a great plan.

Salty good call on the score. whats your prediction for next week?

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

They did look good Dave, but I think your not giving good ol' SD enough credit. I think the Pats are going to have trouble with SD's big O,(un-stopable,In thier house, and I believe the #1 D???) so you better up your hope for more points for the Pats, or it will be a long winter for them!!!
(oh ya, I am a Pats fan...)
Hell with April 1st, come on cold weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

True Popeye guess i was caught up in the excitement of seeing my boys win and win strong LOL But you do have to admit that the offensive line did look really good today, they gave Brady all kinds of time in the pocket and any team in the NFL know's how dangerous that can be LOL also big improvement on special teams Coach must've been on their A__ all week Hopefully they play smart football next week and win again Wooo Hoooo Gotta love playoff football exspecially when your favorite team is still in it Woooo Hoooo Go PATS!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

We can only hope. i know they always seem to rise to the occasion, especially in the playoffs!!

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

Pats 28 Chargers 27

GO PATS!!!!!!

Salty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can You say PATRIOTS Domination!!!!!!!!!!

thats too close of a score for my liking UGHHHHHHh I'll be dying if its that close LOL Take Care God Bless and Hey when ya taking me fishing LMAO LOL Dave From up NOrth P.S. Come Hell or High water I'm making it out with ya this season LOL