Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics vs.Lowrance maps

Yes, John, it is the premium chip. Looks like I should have waited til this year to get it though? Would have had Squam and Newfie on there too. Just my luck... day late/dollar short.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics vs.Lowrance maps

Yes that does s---, I think they have some kind of a trade in (trade up) deal.

Well when we fish Squam, we'll use mine chip whether we go in my boat or yours.. But I'm sure you'll be all hooked up by then.

Any news on the boat motor. Rick invite me to go to the Salmon River this week with him, but my rotator cup is killing me, might have to see a doctor this time ???

Gve me a call at home some day if you have some free time.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, John, it is the premium chip. Looks like I should have waited til this year to get it though? Would have had Squam and Newfie on there too. Just my luck... day late/dollar short.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics vs.Lowrance maps

Better off to see the Doctor Now so it doesn't interfere with Fishing That Really Su__cks just ask me i know first hand Get it fixed now while you have plenty of time to recuperate!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North (Who never wants to go through another 2 years like i did UGHHHHHHH)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics vs.Lowrance maps

Not sure what to do about it, I can bring in a fish without too much trouble as it is and ice packs and Advil do wonders.

I was told if I see a doctor, 9 out of 10 times they put surgery off a few months and try alternate fixes and then consider surgery, this would put me into the summer no way. I have a pretty good tolerance to pain, I’ll see a doctor, maybe get a Cortisone shot or two and if surgery is indicated, next Fall will work for me.

With any luck, perhaps I wont need surgery, I’m told the recovery is lengthy ??

Popeye has had both shoulders done, both knees too, ouch !!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Better off to see the Doctor Now so it doesn't interfere with Fishing That Really Su__cks just ask me i know first hand Get it fixed now while you have plenty of time to recuperate!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North (Who never wants to go through another 2 years like i did UGHHHHHHH)