Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Navionic's Premiem 3 D East Map

The new one that is coming out in february is for the platium verstion which will get you 3D of high defination lakes that they allready have. The East has a smaller region that will not effect us that much.

Re: Re: Navionic's Premiem 3 D East Map

What did he put on your boat and how reasonable is reasonable?

Re: Re: Navionic's Premiem 3 D East Map

Do you have more info on your tech, phine number, e mail, etc. will he travel much outside of Newburyport ??

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i agree, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE 07 VERSION. you can tell the year by the last letter and # on the card
ie

E is year 05
E-2 is year 06
E-3 is year 07
like i posted in a previous post alot of retailers are selling the Premium East card for $99, but it is the 06 card.

Try http://blue-frontier.com/
Great guy. His name is Bill Hooper, he installed all the electronics on my boat at my house (mobile service, very reasonable). his business is located in Newburyport Mass. He will be getting the 07 cards in any day. Price was $145.00, plus he has all the needs for the $50.00 trade in.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Navionic's Premiem 3 D East Map

Bob,

He installed the c-80, the sounder & transducer, raystar gps module, radio and 8' antena. he is an authorized raymarine dealer and installer. the way that he worked it with me was billing at an hourly rate. I can dig up my reciepts and get back to you.

i was very happy w/ the job he did. i have e-mailed in the past for parts or info and he has always gotten back to me and helped me out.

John,
I live about 40 minutes from him and if i remember right he charged me a 1/2 hour time for travel. His phone # and email address is on his web site.

e mail Bluefrontier@comcast.net
Phone: 978-360-8137 his name is Bill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionic's Premiem 3 D East Map

did you go with the thru hull transducer?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionic's Premiem 3 D East Map

no I believe it was the p66 transom mount.

ilucas