Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: correction - www.rockinghamexpo.com

My dad and I are going on Saturday... plan to be there around 10 or 10:30. Check things out and go for lunch. ???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: correction - www.rockinghamexpo.com

I will be there Saturday AM, hope to see all of you guys there. Just look for the hat that says ...
"Throbbin Rods"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: correction - www.rockinghamexpo.com

Bring yur brother if ya can tear him a way from his job. Some of us will be having lunch at Hooters, not sure if it will be a late lunch or noonish, depends on the show I guess.

John S.
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. (stole this but I like it)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I will be there Saturday AM, hope to see all of you guys there. Just look for the hat that says ...
"Throbbin Rods"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: correction - www.rockinghamexpo.com

How could I pass up on lunch at Hooters? Got to work Saturday morning, boys both got basketball games in the afternoon.
Would love to go..........

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: correction - www.rockinghamexpo.com

That's bad, can't even intice you with a lunch at Hooters, oh well gotta do what ya gotta do..I'll be thiniing of ya, LOL.

I thought you were coming down my way this week ?????

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How could I pass up on lunch at Hooters? Got to work Saturday morning, boys both got basketball games in the afternoon.
Would love to go..........

Popeye