Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lake O Trip Info

I just got back from Buffalo last night and two boats went out on the Niagra River and caught 40 fish. One was a 15 lb king salmon. This means the fish are moving to that side of the lake extremely early this year. Fishing will be better in April than early May the natives say.

Re: Re: Lake O Trip Info

You can also do your license on line and they will mail it to you in 5 to 7 days.I do it every year very easy to do.Here is the link.I still think late April Early May is the time to go.Just my Two cents.

Erin

New york on line License

Re: Re: Re: Lake O Trip Info

Sorry guys I went back and was reading the site I posted and I didn't catch that you had to have already bought a license before you could use this service I appolgize for scewing you up.Here is a phone # of the place you can order your New York license from.I just got off the phone with him and he said for you guys to give him a call and they will take care of you the take all plastic.Sorry again for the screw up.

New york Fishing License Phone # 1-866-933-2257

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake O Trip Info

I'm not going on the caravan myself, but can't you buy a license when you get there. Seems like a long wait for it to come, or do you get a price break, etc. by buying in advance ????

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sorry guys I went back and was reading the site I posted and I didn't catch that you had to have already bought a license before you could use this service I appolgize for scewing you up.Here is a phone # of the place you can order your New York license from.I just got off the phone with him and he said for you guys to give him a call and they will take care of you the take all plastic.Sorry again for the screw up.

New york Fishing License Phone # 1-866-933-2257

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake O Trip Info

John I don't think it's a price break but I do it because it's one less thing you have to do when you get there.I go right to the ramp and go I don't have to stop any where that's all.You can buy them when you get there but you can also post date them over the phone I think if you only want a couple of days.I buy a season and it's good from Nov 1st to Oct 31.

Erin