Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Lake O Trip Info

Sorry guys I went back and was reading the site I posted and I didn't catch that you had to have already bought a license before you could use this service I appolgize for scewing you up.Here is a phone # of the place you can order your New York license from.I just got off the phone with him and he said for you guys to give him a call and they will take care of you the take all plastic.Sorry again for the screw up.

New york Fishing License Phone # 1-866-933-2257

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake O Trip Info

I'm not going on the caravan myself, but can't you buy a license when you get there. Seems like a long wait for it to come, or do you get a price break, etc. by buying in advance ????

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sorry guys I went back and was reading the site I posted and I didn't catch that you had to have already bought a license before you could use this service I appolgize for scewing you up.Here is a phone # of the place you can order your New York license from.I just got off the phone with him and he said for you guys to give him a call and they will take care of you the take all plastic.Sorry again for the screw up.

New york Fishing License Phone # 1-866-933-2257

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake O Trip Info

John I don't think it's a price break but I do it because it's one less thing you have to do when you get there.I go right to the ramp and go I don't have to stop any where that's all.You can buy them when you get there but you can also post date them over the phone I think if you only want a couple of days.I buy a season and it's good from Nov 1st to Oct 31.

Erin