Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Well There's always Next Year Booo Hooo

Many reasons we didn't win and just as many reason they did. Defensivly it wasn't the same team that got them there with 1/2 the "no names" that played defense and some others were sick with the Flu, so they say, don't they have Flu shots ????

By the way, since we are crying anyhow, the best play of the game was Manning pretending he hurt his throwing arm thumb. He comes out with a huge bandage on his thumb, nobody expected a big pass that first down, he throws bomb that resulted in a touch down.

But where was the bandage after he threw that pass, not on his thumb and his thumb was never mentioned the rest of the game, seems like even the comentators were in on that scam. Sore thumb my a--, that's my suspicous opinion anyhow, great fake and it worked perfectly.

I'm done,

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How about bug eyes dropping 2 balls, with no one on him.....Both should have been for TD's....How much did he get paid???? There are only so many times you can go to the well with the comeback kid....His time ran out....But they should not have needed him to....

Popeye