Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need a place to stay

congrats, happy to see things worked out

ilucas

Re: Re: Need a place to stay

I'm working with a guy that lives in Ossipee. I will ask him tomorrow if he knows of anything. He may even have a place, as he just bought another house. I'll let you know if he knows of anything.

Re: Re: Re: Need a place to stay

Throbbin Rods,
Glad to see you up and running again.Good luck on the new job.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need a place to stay

last weeks carrol county independent has a room for rent in east wakefeild $300 a month with utilities
603/522/5340, and a room in melvin village $495 a month 603/544/3800. otherwise in ossipee there is also P.K hotel that I know of good luck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need a place to stay

That is great news.
How much of a commute do you want. Do you want to be right in Ossipee or could you be in Moultonboro or other surrounding area?
When will you need it by.
I know driving over from where you are is a pain as far as commuting as when I first came over here I had to drive from Cornish to Ashland for about six months.
Will try to find something for you.

Re: Need a place to stay

Great news, if it don't work out at least your getting a check while you look some more. That must have been a huge confidence booster, I'm happy for you (and your family)

How far away would you travel to rent, I'll ask around, Squam may mne too far however, but probably cheap ????

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well, after nearly 6 months of unemployment, it looks like if the numbers add up for SWMBO tonight, I will be accepting an offer for a position in Ossipee NH. Anyone know of a room or apartment or cabin in that vicinity that is available for rent reasonable? I have never rented in my life, always owned. Looks like I will be available for PM fishing trips on the big lake this year if anyone wants to invite me or if anyone needs a boat driver while they catch fish lol. See you all at the Gathering.
later
Throbbin Rods

Re: Re: Need a place to stay

congrats if I end up fishing after work Ill let you know your more than welcome on my boat .

Re: Re: Re: Need a place to stay

Thanks to all for the kind words and the leads. I would like to be within 15-20 minutes of the 28/16 intersection in Ossipee, the plant is within a mile if that intersection. Room, apartment, whatever. I did find a 2 BR apartment in Wolfeboro for about 595 per month, a studio in Ossipee for $495, still looking. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.
later
Throbbin Rods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need a place to stay

Ask the girls at Hooters, maybe you can share.....

Lil" Bro

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need a place to stay

I asked the guy I mentioned and he said there are a few "condo-like" places up there in Ossipee that are only rentals. He believes they are in the 450 to 500 dollar range for an efficiency unit. Wasn't sure of the names... said one was Ryeland Condos or something? He's gonna try to find out more tonight. Good luck.