Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

charlie they didn't tell you that you could trade up to get the latest chip for half price I would call them to see if you can still do that.When I talked to the Navionics people when I bought my card they told me as long as you had the original card you could keep upgrading for half the price.It's worth a chance maybe they change there policy.Good luck.

Erin

Re: Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

According to there web site they will only give people $50 buck as a trade-in. I'll give them a call but that's what it states on the web. $75 buck is a good deal for someone that fishes Winni all the time. I'll check it out.

Thanks
Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

I figured it was to good to be true I bought my card I think 3 years ago I just thought it was worth checking it out.And your right that is a great deal for that chip.Good luck.Let me know how you made out.

Erin

Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

Where did you buy the new hot chip ??? I need to pick one up now that it has Squam.

Allot of us wondered why they didn't have the other big lakes on the original chip and yet so many small Lakes and puddles were on it. Now I understand better, now that they have everyone sucked in they can sell the upgrades to guys like you Charlie.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Navionics HotMaps Premium SD Chart 2004 Version shows high definition of Lake Winnipesaukee. I paid $200 dollars new in 04 and I just purchased the 2007 version. I fish Lake Sunapee 90% of the time and the new chart has Sunapee on it that’s why I upgraded. If anyone fishes Lake Winni most of the time the 2004 chart is identical to the new 2007 chart. If any body want’s the 2004 chart for $75 bucks it yours. Give me a call at 978-957-5767 or sent me an e-mail. You can’t buy this chart for $75 bucks anywhere that I known of!!! I still have all the documentation and packaging.

Thanks,
Charlie

Re: Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

Hi John,

You hit the nail right on the head. I bought mine from Irwin Marine in Hudson, NH they can get one for you if they don't have one in stock. The only lake that isn't on the new 2007 chip that I can figure out is Winnisquam so if anyone fishes that lake they better wait til that one gets added. Irwin Marine's # is 603-595-7995. Like I stated in my last post Navionivs will only refund me $50 bucks so if anyone from this site want's the chip for that I'd rather see someone from here get it instead of sending it back to them! I only have 60 days to return the old chip for my refund! So if someone wan't it let me know.

Regards,
Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

Charlie that what they said only 50 dollars.Talk about baiting you then taking the carpet right out from under you.But I'm surprised that they even give you back any $$ WE would buy them any way I figure that will be next.Did they give you a list of the lakes that are new on it from other states like Maine? Or do you have a web site you went to for the lakes?It must be real nice on a color screen.Maybe next year with a new GPS and chip.Thanks for all the updates.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

Erin,

That's corporate America, or planed obsolescence. Go to Navionics.com there website lists all the lakes on the new chip under hotmaps premium. Winnisquam is on that list now it wasn't there the other day so it should be on the 2007 chip.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics HotMaps Premium 2004 SD Card $75 Bucks!!!

Thanks Charlie.Have a great Day.

Erin