Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snowmobile Insurance and Out of state Registration

I was wondering how many of you guys have liability insurance on you sleads?I was talking to my insurance guy and he said that my home owners insurance would not cover any damages caused by a snowmobile.I have never owned a slead before but I have three now so I could use your opinion on this matter.
Second Do I have to register my sledes to use them for a couple of trips up to New Hampshire or is there a sticker that I can get for this.or do I have to register for the whole year.I have no Idea.Any input would be great.Thanks.

Erin

Re: Snowmobile Insurance and Out of state Registration

I use allstate they seem to be ok on pricing I would not ride without insurance too many nuts .You can get a few day registration but it might be cheaper if you register for a full year dont forget you need to belong to a nh snowmobile club as well . Good luck Im headed to pittsburg today to ride for the weekend.

Re: Re: Snowmobile Insurance and Out of state Registration

check out, click on "Current OHRV Laws Digest. this should give you the info you need.

http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/OHRV/ohrv.htm

Happy sledding
Forry

Re: Re: Snowmobile Insurance and Out of state Registration

Certainly would not go out without insurance on the sled. I use nationwide, and not really inexpensive.
You do not have to belong to a club to have the sled registered, but it is more expensive. It is worth the price of belonging to a club.

Re: Re: Re: Snowmobile Insurance and Out of state Registration

Thanks for the replies I'm in the progress of getting insurance $150 for both sleads.I have to look into the snowmobile club thing and Hope for some snow.Thanks agian for the help.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Snowmobile Insurance and Out of state Registration

Who are you going with for insurance?

I need to get my 2 sleds insured.

Thanks

Smitty

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Snowmobile Insurance and Out of state Registration

A place called foremost insurance If you want I can post address.

Erin