Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Removing old stickers

Thanks YOAdrien sounds like a plan.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Removing old stickers

Erin,

They sell a product in the hardware stores that removes labels and glue, I believe the name is goop be gone or something like that. They should know what it is.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing old stickers

:Goo Gone" it the product it is a citrus base cleaner works great. Can by at most goricery or drugstores it is with the cleaning stuff.

Glen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing old stickers

YOAdrien The heat gun worked awsome and glen that is what I used my wife brought it home from school and it worked great.Thanks every one for the replys I just finished.Come on SNOW!!!!!!

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing old stickers

Erin, my wife is a teacher too that how I found out about it's something else in comon beside fishing lol.

Glen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing old stickers

Erin
You ain't getting any snow this year. Why do you think you got such a killer deal on those sleds.
JFWY
John
Talk to you soon:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing old stickers

Johnny I also bought a trailer for $300 galv.holds 2 sleds spare,new tires The guy had two didn't want 2 so I got a great deal.The tralier is in really great shape.We have to get together some time I want to put the planer board mast on I also have a few things to do so I can put the other rod holder some where.I also might get longer tracks but not sure I will talk to you later.
P.S. what is JFWY?
Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing old stickers

Just F****** with You

have a good weekend, Almost time to start working on the boat...we will be fishing before you know it.