Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What ever happend to Big Dave ???? (LOL Dave)

I missed that last sentence, is the girl friend there at 4:30 or 5: am, in case I need an eye opener, LOL.

Im sure there are allot of such deals, but being a flatlander limits my exposure to them.

There's a Marina in Merdith under new ownership last year that I'm trying to reach, but nobody has got back to me with the name. Met the owner last spring while gasing up with Salty and Trav, seemed like a decent guy and Salty left a couple of grand there that day, LOl, only kidding, but his boat holds allot of fuel.

Thanks again,

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John
I keep my boat in the channel between paugus bay and the weirs at a private boat house that holds around 7 to 8 boats. I put in as soon as I can get in after ice is clear enough and leave on the last day of the salmon derby. The deal I have is $275 for the whole time I am there. This guy Has these slips rented out for the season but the renters are all pleasure boaters and do not get in the lake till the end of may so he makes out well. There is alot of these spots on the lake so you just need to bang on doors or make alot of calls and explain what you need it worked out great for myself. Plus his girlfriend is hot!!!

Good Luck Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What ever happend to Big Dave ???? (LOL Dave)

John, That was Meredith Marina. Charlie's spot sounds like a great deal.

Salty

ps. Don't know the guy's name.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What ever happend to Big Dave ???? (LOL Dave)

Thanks for getting back to me, it sure does sound klike a deal, probably full. I have a few thihgs going, one of tyem might pop.

If I get er on the Lake, I'll just follow you around.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John, That was Meredith Marina. Charlie's spot sounds like a great deal.

Salty

ps. Don't know the guy's name.