Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NH Fish and Game meeting

This meeting is February 7th I think ??? See below:
SPECIAL MEETING OF N.H. FISH AND GAME COMMISSION SET FOR FEB. 7

CONCORD, N.H. -- The New Hampshire Fish and Game Commission will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, February 7, 2007, at 1:00 p.m., at the New Hampshire Fish and Game headquarters in Concord, for the purpose of discussing proposed legislation. There will be no other agenda items at this meeting.

From what I'm told it is veryu important to the future of NH F and G activity. I'm trying to get a bette description of the propsed egoislater they are talking about and I will post it here, the note above is very vauge to say the least.

I plan to attend as an observer and I'm a flatlander, sounds like fish and game needs all out support..

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

There is another informational meeting at the Concord F&G office on February 1st (Thursday) from five to six thirty PM. They will present their budget shortfall.

Re: Re: NH Fish and Game meeting

John,
There is ameeting on Feb 1 as noted above, and the Feb 7th is another meeting.
There was a corrected E-mail after the one listed by John that said an additional item would be discussed, that pertaining to deer.

Re: Re: Re: NH Fish and Game meeting

From what I hear it's to discuss some very important legislature to sportsman and F and G, but I can't find out what it is ?????? Seems dumb to announce am "important? meeting, with a vauge, at best, agenda published.

I have a request in for details to post here, but nothing has come forth yet ???

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John,
There is ameeting on Feb 1 as noted above, and the Feb 7th is another meeting.
There was a corrected E-mail after the one listed by John that said an additional item would be discussed, that pertaining to deer.