Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Cabelas

well on that note they also told me when I went to return some items that their 100 percent guaruntee is only on unused merchadise and only for the first 30 days . then they prorate the items after that .not what they imply in their catolog .Doesnt sound too bad til you have fishing gear you get for xmas that sits around for the 6 months then you use it and it breaks then they prorate it .
just my .02

Re: Re: Re: Cabelas

Cabela's is great because they carry so much stuff you can almost always find what you want but....you have to know the product your buying. Major equipment purchases I always make at local shops even if you pay a bit more. Service counts. I have never found their prices to be all that great and if you do some leg work you can beat them without much work. I have never been able to understand why they can't offer better prices with the bulk they must purchase. Even in their "Bargain Cave" I wouldn't classify the prices as bargains unless it is something they are discontinuing

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cabelas

I swear by Cabela's, they stand behind their products - That's been my experiance.