Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: User stats part 2

I'm Just Big Boned LMAO or as the wife would say I'm a walking talking cuddly Teddy Bear LOL Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: User stats part 2

I'm just over 6' myself... As far as the weight? Lets just say I'm getting a gym membership to do something about that...LOL
Sampson... SSSHHHHH...

Re: Re: Re: User stats part 2

I'm 6' and should weigh around 180 but heah what's an extra 25 lbs.And Slipnot I have a membership at the YMCA I just don't understand it???I lose 10 lb then about 2 or 3 days later I find it again.One of these days I will lose it real good!!!

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: User stats part 2

I am as wide as I am tall, my age is my waist size. almost (shhhh Pizza) and I'm in good shape for the shape I'm im. ROUND IS A SHAPE isn't it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: User stats part 2

im 5'10" and the biggest person youll see fishing in the area is my guess.big and round two many years working as a manager in the fastfood biz.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: User stats part 2

As mention in last post 52 years of twisted blue steel & sex appeal. 5' 10" and srinking. 220 lbs & gaining, it helps me move slow in the woods. But its the wife getting on in age that concerns me, I saw her cross the hall this a.m. naked & it looked like a cel-u-lite obstical course! none 2 night w-fat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: User stats part 2

Man you better pray she dont' read the board LMAO Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Here's one for ya w-fat

The Love Dress

A woman stopped by unannounced at her son's house. She knocked on the door, then immediately walked in. She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for John to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!"

"John loves me to wear this dress," she explained. "It excites him no end." "Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for hours on end. He can't get enough of me."

The mother-in-law left. When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and lay on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive.

Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her lying there so provocatively. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually.

"Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?

Re: Here's one for ya w-fat

I bet he got the iron...the 9 iron that is.
I am 5-7 150lbs. I have dropped 35 lbs since my heart attack at age 43.
Exercise every day and live every day like its your last....because it could be.
Hug your kids EVERY DAY

John

Re: Re: Here's one for ya w-fat

5'8" and 155lbs..Raising Trav has kept the weight off!