(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Thanks.

Maybe I'll just follow him around then? :) How far away can you see that widescreen on his boat from? ha ha.

Slipknot, remember the chip we used from my gps last spring? That is about the level of detail of what I get to look at currently.

Which one do you have? and do you like it?

Brian

Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

I have the hotmaps premium 2006. I love it. Works well with my Eagle gps. Color is nice, cause it shows you depth warnings in blue. You can zoom in and actually get the boat to follow a specific contour line.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

I have the Lowrance H2O with the Navionics Hot Maps Charts works great. I wouldn't want to be without it. I use mine summer and winter.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Slipknot, which gps? I'm looking at the Eagles. I have a 480 in the front of my boat and love it. I'm looking at the FishElite 642c right now.

Charlie, thanks. Good to hear. Do you have the color one? I love mine. Had a globalmap 100 before this one.

I may get it either way. Worst case scenario is that I have to buy a bigger gps. Then I might have to buy a bigger boat too. Wow, this idea could go places. Have to talk to the wife about this Hotmaps buy 1st.

Brian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

I have the black and white, the color wasn't available in 04 when I bought mine. Like everything else, as soon as you buy something there's something better comes out.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Brian, I have the IntelliMap 500c or 510c (something like that? LOL) Boat isn't here to check... I think its basically the same look as the 480? It's what I could afford and it works just fine for me.
I get spoiled looking at Adrien's though. I swear he has X-Box or Nintendo hookups for that screen of his hidden in the boat...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Where is a good place to but the 2007 chip ??? I blew my budget this month big time. Have to wait for another Social Security check to buy the Navionics I guess.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

John, a bunch of places are selling them however, boatersworld will ship it for free. Price will be 150 for most places Be careful though as the 2006 chips are still being sold between 100-130. Sometimes they don't mention the year.

Brian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Irwan Marine in Hudson NH on RT102 has the New 2007 HotMaps Premium for $149.00.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Do you know if they are open on Sundays, that's pretty close to me.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Irwan Marine in Hudson NH on RT102 has the New 2007 HotMaps Premium for $149.00.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Thanks, where's boaters world, or is that an internet
site ???

John S.

Replying to:

John, a bunch of places are selling them however, boatersworld will ship it for free. Price will be 150 for most places Be careful though as the 2006 chips are still being sold between 100-130. Sometimes they don't mention the year.

Brian

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Erwin Marine is open on Sunday til 5pm

Irwin Marine's # is 603-595-7995

Irwin Marine's # is 603-595-7995

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Navionics Hot Maps 2007?

Thanks, I might take a ride up there this afternoon.

Does it ever end ?????????????

Johh S.

Replying to:

Erwin Marine is open on Sunday til 5pm