Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Some stupid Questions and some observations.

I guess that was my point, if it don't make any difference and the fish still bite, it would keep everything nice and shiny and I really don't like the smell and stickyness of the real scent stuff that much. We'll give it a try.

How's the foot. My shouder is allot better finally, I STILL GET A WICKED SHARP KNIFE PAIN iF I MOVE IT THE WRONG WAY, then it's ok. Before it was constant pain all the way to my wrist and under my arm, sometimes everywhere in that general area.

I'm hoping it gets better and better, but maybe that's as good as it will get, in either case I can live with it as it is now, get a shot now and then.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Not sure if you ever met my friend Tony? He and I had a discussion one day about wd40 and its affects on fish. He said he always sprayed a little on his lures... I never had. Anyways, next time he fished with me, he sprayed wd40 on both of his set-ups... I didn't on mine... We had nearly the same amount of bites and landings. It didn't seem to matter, but that was just a one time experiment.

Re: Some stupid Questions and some observations.

wonder how that would work with old worn finishes on rapalas. with the price of replacing them now i was thinking of getting some epoxy and dipping them or painting it on.

Re: Re: Some stupid Questions and some observations.

Give it a try and let us know ????

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

wonder how that would work with old worn finishes on rapalas. with the price of replacing them now i was thinking of getting some epoxy and dipping them or painting it on.