Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Springfield Show

There should be dealers there with info on there products and also places you could buy stuff like that but watch out for the prices they might be high I would look at what you want to buy then go on line and check for prices.What type of finder are you looking for?I have a bunch of sites for electronics if you know what your looking for.I spent all last winter looking for finders so I did a lot of reserch on different models and companys.I'm more than willing to share what I came up with.

Erin

Re: Re: Springfield Show

Thanks, Erin I am looking for a unit with speed, temp., and graphics that define, baitfish, target fish, and thermocline, easy to read and operate. Prefer color and under $500 I really hate to buy something without seeing it because as we all know pictures can be decieving.

Re: Re: Re: Springfield Show

Conehead I will go thru my stuff tonight and post tommorow do you have a brand you like better than others?I'm heading to the show here in worcester tommorow and I will look around.You are going to use it around here in New England I asume?I bought a Furuno last spring but lowrance is good and also Garmin is a nice color system for around $300 to $400 I'm not sure about Hummingbird they are trying to come back with most of there units working with cannon riggers but I don't know any one that has this set up yet.Let me know who's system you like.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Springfield Show

Name brand is not a big factor to me. As long as it has good graphics and you do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what you are looking at and basically trouble free it will work for me. Both brands that you mentioned seem to have a good rep. Currently have an eagle which I like but want to get away from the fish symbols and get something with graphics that show bait pods, etc. Thanks for your help and enjoy the show. I will be using it in N.H. and VT.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Springfield Show

Conehead here are a couple of garmin units both are under $500.
340C
400DFT
Here are a couple Lowrance/Eagles for under $500
X510C
X102C

640C
500C
For prices look at the first links web site free shipping on orders over $400.Hope this helps.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Springfield Show

Thanks for the info. Have a great day.