Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone want to go ice fishing tomorrow? I'm solo

Hey Dan, Noticed your message had no reply! Thats to bad you were left hanging during the derby (used to happen to me all the time with no shows)! Unfortunately I cant fish but plan to be on the bay in Meredith 2 or 3 times for some pics. An idea I had for you as I did it in the past with a lake Ontario trip of mine is to fish the early AM alone and then hit the derby board in Meredith at noon or so and ask for any fishlakewinni members. I honestly feel that someone will speak up and want to fish and you will no longer be fishing alone! You took the time off so no need to lose out! I feel this site has so many dedicated visitors wanting to help others that all you need to do is yell out FISHLAKEWINNI.COM and a family member will be there to help
Honestly give it a whirl!
Good Luck

Re: Re: Anyone want to go ice fishing tomorrow? I'm solo

Thanks salmoni, I actually headed up to winni solo and fished the shore off wolfeboro neck on the broads side for bows and laker. Ran into some nice people and was able to help out one guy who lacked in ice fishing knowledge not that I'm an expert but I felt good helping him out..slow day though I got 2 BIG salmon not trying though. One would of been a spring time winni derby winner for sure.. both never left the water. over all good day..
Dan