Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

congrats bob.

Re: Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

$660 dollars for a couple days of fishing... can't beat that! Awesome.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

Congrats Still Fishin, Quality time with good friends and Family Plus $660.00 Doesn't get much better then that Glad to hear ya had some fun and caught some fish Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

Congratulations Sounds like you had some fun and made some $$ at the same time.You can't beat that.Great job.

Erin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

Bob

Nice to see a fishwinni dude take a prize!!! Nice Talking to you bob would like to hook up sometime and pic off a few white perch. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Charlie

Re: Great Time at Derby!

Real good job Bob.

It must have been the secret bait you were using? (Donuts?)

I will be coming up to the gathering. Just not sure yet how many will be coming. Will let you guys know soon.

Bakerman

Hey Bakerman, Long Time no see on the Board, If your coming to the gathering bring a couple boxes of those Delicious Jelly glazed donuts I'll pay for them Those were the best Dam jelly donuts i have ever had Yummmmmmmmm Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up North

My tally was 3 bows and lost two at the hole. One jigging. 5 salmon. One of the bows I lost was a good one. The guy out a little further than me got a 4.75 bow untagged. It looked exactly like Popeye's 6.8 brute. Also got a 2lb 5 oz roach(fallfish) in the dark. Thought it was a good bow. We got 10 bows all together from 5 different guys. Nice weekend. I heard another 5.5 untagged was caught in my lake as well. (Ossipee) So much for Ossipee producing little bows

Re: Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

JoeG
have you seen any tagged bows on ossipee for a while, we fished there this weekend, group i was in wanted white perch. caught a few of those but nothing big, a few salmon, 1 bow, and 3 brookies. nothing big enough for the derby but did get a big enough pickerel to win the pool. just wondering if anyone has sen a tagged bow there in the last few years

Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

The guy that got the 4.77 untagged was next to us and he got a tag also. Four years ago I got 7 tags the week after the derby believe it or not. One was over 3lbs and the others were all over 2 lbs.Where did you fish?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Time at Derby!

first day we went on over by the indian mound bank and fished the first point to the left, thats were we picked up the bow in shallow near the point, second day we went to the other side and got on near the calumet (not sure if they changed the name of that campground? ) and headed to the left again toward the big rocky point. brookies in close about a foot of water. we fished with the plaistow fish and game club. i only fish ossipee one weekend a year when the f and g club goes up so i dont know the lake that well.

Bob, glad you got into the fish and the $$$$. Wanted to get up there but the wife had a ski weekend with the girls planned and the kids have sports galore.
Jordan is begging to go again. Last time he went we were with you guys. That was fun! Say hi to the family, Colan included. lol

Brad

Thanks Brad...if you get a chance to breaK away sometime let us know.
Say hi to Jordan for us!

Pickerel Derby!

All pickerel this year in the normal rainbow spot in Center Harbor. Took 4th Sat. with a 24.5 in 3.9 lb pick $70 bucks and boarded one for Sunday 23 in 3.4 lb not sure if that one held on for any dough. Total for the derby was five pickerel not sure why they were there but on 6 lb floro and #10 hooks it was quite a challenge.

Charlie

Great results Bob, Lena was on the board Sunday with a rainbow. She was nock off with the last rainbow enterd. No money this year.