(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2007 law change question to John Viar with his reply

Erin,

Myself I like to keep it fairly simple, I can run 8 lines off my boat no sweat as long as it's 1 line per rod.

I tried cheaters a few years when I was thought it was legal, I had nothing but trouble, tangles, CF's etc. so I stopped, to me it was more trouble than it was worth to have an extra spoon out there. Then we had the big controversy and ruling interpeted so I was relieved that I was not passing up an advantage.

I realy don't understand why all the states have such different rules, thank God I only fish NH and at that it's took me several years to understand them. As I understand it many states including Maine allow them. I have a book on trolling techiniques by Dick Pool which he has a whole chapter dedicated to it, set ups, etc..

Thanks for this web site we can keep current with NH laws and they are changed.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

John there are ways to attach the flys with out cutting into the line.That's what I ment I agree with you adding a line would be another line but if you didn't cut the line you could have a bunch of fly's on one line.I'm going to agree with slipnots statement though one line one hook.I don't care about adding droper lines or cheater lines.

Erin