Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: n e boat show

Might sound like a stupid question but where is this show????????? Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up NOrth

Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

Hey Dave,

its in Boston. they moved it to a different building this year though. you would not believe how many boats and people they get in there.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

I have been talkling to alot of grady white dealers from maine and mass and they were telling me they will have every model on display now that there is plenty of room. I thinking of sunday trip to boston for the show.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

I will be there Fri.the 23.
Working at the Coldwell Banker Booth....Stop by and say hi....you may need to buy a dock or place to dock your new boats!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

Awesome boats Charlie, the whaler 235 coquest is nice too.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

Lucas

Whalers are $$$ just as much as the gradys but I have found more used gradys than whalers so my attention is targeted at grady at this time plus there are a few salesman I have spoken to this winter that I want to meet so I can tell they are a non customer related sales rep. Only 2-dealers have been really helpfull, understanding and patient. They will most likely get my $$

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

Charlie,
It's a lot of fun to be in the market for a new boat, I think i like that as much as fishing on it. wasn't trying to push the Whaler, I know that they are very pricey. I was on one over at Shep Browns last summer and loved the lay out though. If i was in the market I would definetly be looking into the Grady's. Man those boats hold their value, definetly a great choice.

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

Yeah it is but I cannot afford a family and a new boat so I am looking used there are some smokin deals out there but some are not in new england and some are. Anyhow I hope to be in something different this spring. I have owned my great lakes special since 1994
Kinda tough to let go with all that has happened over the years fishing wise from lake ontario to the ocean but time to move on!!

Charlie

The Boston Exhibition and Convention Center is located at 415 summer st. Take the south station exit out of the tunnel then take a left at south station and it will be up on your right a few blocks. The place is huge!!

Berlin, NH

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Might sound like a stupid question but where is this show????????? Take Care God Bless LOL Dave From up NOrth

Re: Re: Re: Re: n e boat show

lol

Portsmouth International Boat Show

There is also supposedly going to be a big show in Portsmouth this year, but I haven't heard much.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/01232007/business-b-boat.show.html